Thursday, February 28, 2008

Friends


This will have to be a fast post. I am meeting two friends for brunch soon. In fact, they are the recipients of this card. (I did make two; they don't have to share!) I missed our last lunch because I forgot. I'd make a bad socialite! I wanted to let them know how much I value their friendship. I will edit this post with all of the details later. I love Groovy Guava with More Mustard. It's hard to see, but I have some Swarovski crystals on the main image and on the little flowers. I love this card size: 6 5/8" by 3 1/4".

We are off to Pittsburgh today to see our oldest son who is working and living out there, so I won't be posting for a few days. Have a good weekend!

Stamps: Time Well Spent
Ink:Stazon Black Pad, Groovy Guava, River Rock, More Mustard, and Blue Bayou Reinkers
Paper: Groovy Guava, More Mustard, River Rock, Watercolor
Extras: River Rock Double Stitched Ribbon, Spica Yellow Glitter pen, Swarovski Crystals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When this set first came out I didn't care for it. Your card makes me rethink that. Love the colors! Very cute card!