Friday, February 15, 2008

A Quick Post

My brother-in-law' birthday is
on Sunday, so I have already missed the window of opportunity to mail this in order for him to get it on time. With the postal holiday on Monday, he wouldn't get it until Tuesday, so I guess I'll deliver it in person on Sunday.
I'm working tomorrow, so I'm going to make this quick so I can get to bed. :)

I pulled out an old stamp set for this card called Close to Nature. I stamped the images in Close to Cocoa on Sahara Sand and punched them with a 1 3/8 " square punch and matted them with True Thyme. The blue panel is Night of Navy, although it looks a bit brighter in the photo. The eyelet is a silver one that I colored brown with a Copic marker. I like this color combo. I rarely have used Sahara, but I really like this combination of colors, especially for a masculine card. A busy weekend ahead; working, visiting Daniel at NU, furniture shopping. Hope you all have a good weekend and get to do some stamping. Thanks for visiting.

Stamps: Close to Nature, It's Your Birthday
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Paper: Sahara Sand, True Thyme, Night of Navy
Extras: Silver eyelet colored with Copic Marker E27
Dimensions: 6 5/8"by 3 1/4"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic masculine card. Thanks for the inspiration!