Friday, February 8, 2008

Swap from Sherry


This beautiful card is a swap from Sherry. Don't you love the colors?
Sherry used the Sale A Bration set Merci. It's a perfect set for watercoloring, as Sherry did here. I love the wide grosgrain ribbon she used. I never ordered any because I thought I wouldn't like it that wide. But this card has changed my mind! I just put some on my latest order. ;)
I didn't get a chance to photograph the latest projects from my after school club. I prefer to take photos during the day because of the better light, and I ran out of day light after work today. I'm hoping to get them photographed tomorrow.
Hope you all have a nice weekend and are able to get some stamping in. Tomorrow will be a great day for stamping here northern Illinois; I think the high is supposed to be 7. Brrr! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Patti Gingrich said...

Ooooh! I do love the colors! Thanks for sharing it with us! Enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful coloring, yes! And so is your blog...love the view from your banner.

Amanda said...

I really like this set and this card is gorgeous!