Monday, February 11, 2008

Sympathy


My hubby and I each needed some sympathy cards, and they were for both men and women, so I came up with this design. I think that it is suitable for either a man or a woman, although the ribbon does make it a bit feminine.

I stamped the sentiment on a Very Vanilla panel and adhered that to a panel of Bordering Blue. The large Mellow Moss panel is stamped with SU's Floral background stamp and then I ran it through my Cuttlebug. After setting the Mellow Moss eyelets, I wrapped some Ivory narrow organdy ribbon to finish the card. I was happy with how they turned out, but sad that we needed to send them. I like my sympathy cards to be rather simple. Somehow they seem more comforting that way. Thanks for visiting.

Stamps: Brighter Tomorrow, Floral background
Ink: Mellow Moss, Basic Black
Paper: Mellow Moss, Bordering Blue, Very Vanilla
Extras: Cuttlebug, Eyelets, Organdy ribbon

No comments: