Saturday, September 27, 2008


This card I made for my niece, Danette, who turned 34 earlier this month.

I used an old SU DSP that I forgot the name of. I think it's Sarah or something like that. The stamp set is Crazy for Cupcakes by SU. I watercolored the image and used Stickles on the frosting.

I think it came out cute. I stamped some cupcakes on the envelope and used Stickles on there too, but I didn't get a photo of that. I love putting glitter on my envelopes, mostly because I would love getting an envelope with glitter myself! :) The cupcake ovals were cut with my Nestabilities. The oval for the sentiment was cut using the SU large oval punch.

Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Stazon Black
Paper: Watercolor, Whisper White, retired SU DSP, Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip
Extras: Lt Pink Grosgrain, Stickles, SU large oval, and slot punch, Nestabilities



2 comments:

Juli Smith, said...

This is so cute - and yummy! lol This set is on my Wish List - and I will certainly be getting it in October when it is on sale.

My eyes are locked onto the Nesties - how about some advice on which sets to start out with?

Love & friendship, Jules

Amy Pitts said...

Just blog browsing and I gotta say months later that I love love love this card! Adorable.