Thursday, August 7, 2008

Second Convention Swap


Hello ladies! I've made it back from convention and thought I would show you my second swap I made. (My simpler one!) This one uses Happiness Always, a hostess set from the new Fall Winter Idea Book and Catalog. It features the new In Color, Pink Pirouette. It's such a soft, pretty pink.

I stamped the open butterfly with Heat and Stick powder, heated it, then covered it with Dazzling Diamonds. I embossed the sentiment with silver EP. I really love pink and black together, even though the pink and brown combo is really more "in" now.

I will try to get some of my best swaps from convention posted. They aren't even out of my suitcase yet! Thanks for visiting!

All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Happiness Always (hostess)
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Basic Black, Pink Pirouette
Extras: Heat and Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds, Silver EP, silver brads, black gingham ribbon, Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love butterflies and yours just shimmers....nicely done!

Patty

Juli Smith, said...

I like the elegant simplicity of this design Paula. Black adds the elegance, the chocolate chip color wouldn't work for that.

Love & friendship, Jules