Saturday, July 5, 2008

Cakeabella for Tori


A few weeks ago I mentioned about a day of stamping with friends. Patti had some Bella stamps. This one is Cakeabella, and I watercolored her with Twinkling H2Os. I used a little Prismacolor pencil in a brown shade to add a little color to her hair. She was a little too blond for my liking. I blended it with a colorless blender pencil.

The ribbon, flower, and most of the bling were all part of a blog candy I won from Patti a few months ago. The bling on the cake was from a clearance scrapbooking find at Target.

Tomorrow is my oldest great niece's birthday. She will be 17. I hope you all are enjoying your holiday weekend.

Happy Birthday Tori!

Stamps: Cakeabella, SU Small Script
Ink: Stazon Black
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Cool Caribbean, watercolor, Retired SU DP
Extras: wide grosgrain ribbon, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Twinkling H2Os, rhinestone stickers, fabric flower, Spica glitter pens, scallop edge scissors.

4 comments:

Patti Gingrich said...

She turned out great Paula! It's a perfect girly card! :)

Veronica Z said...

This is such a cute card! I really like those Bella's! I love the coloring you did with the twinkling H2o's, and the added bling was the perfect touch. Love it!

Juli Smith, said...

Ditto on the girly girlishness of this design! It looks great! Love all the little spots of bling.

Love & friendship, Jules

Priscilla Heistad said...

This is an adorable card. I love the size and the large pink gross grain bow. I don't yet know about twinkling H2Os, so do tell!

Priscilla