Thursday, May 29, 2008

Belated Graduation Gift



This is one of a set of note cards that I made for my son's girl friend. She graduated from the University of Pittsburgh last month, but I got a little behind with my knee problem. She has sent me several notes, so I thought she would appreciate a set of note cards.

I got the idea from Emily here.

I used Baroque Motifs for the background, and my Just Right Monogram Stamper. I used my circle Nestabilities and Cuttlebug to cut the circles and the Nestability scallop to cut the mats from Purely Pomegranate. A little bit of pink ribbon completes the design.

I hope she likes them. Thanks for visiting!


Stamps: SU! Baroque Motifs, Just Right Monogram Stamper
Ink: Purely Pomegranate
Paper: SU! notecards, Purely Pomegranate
Extras: Scallop and circle Nestabilities, SU! lt. pink grosgrain ribbon

No comments: