Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Papertey Challenge


I've been checking Nichole Heady's blog this past week, but today is the first chance I've had to play in the challenges. Today's challenge was a sketch, and the prize is a complete collection of all the Papertrey ribbon. A beautiful prize!

I chose PTI Aqua Mist and SU Mellow Moss for my cardstock. I stamped an image from PTI Guide Lines in PTI Fresh Snow on the Aqua Mist. For the sentiment panel, I stamped the smallest polks dots from PTI Polka Dot Basics in Plum Pudding, stamping off first. The sentiment is stamped in Plum Pudding. This is the first time I used the Guide Lines set. You can make some very pretty patterns.

I have to get this posted, since the contest ends tonight. If you get a chance, check out Nichole's blog and join in some of the 2nd anniversary celebrations! Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: PTI Birthday Basics, Polka Dot Basics, Guide Lines
Ink: PTI Fresh Snow, Plum Pudding
Paper: PTI Aqua Mist, SU! Mellow Moss, Whisper White
Extras: PTI ribbon, SU! rhinestone brads, corner rounder