Friday, January 25, 2008

Enrichment Club Projects


These are two of the projects we made at the after school enrichment club I teach at my sister's school. There are only 8 girls this year, so that makes it easy. It runs for 6 weeks. We do 3 projects each week. We made these last week.

For the little mint patty basket on the left, I used Cambria's directions here.
These baskets are so cute. I will probably make some for my DH to take to the secretaries at his work. I'll also send some to in a care package to my kids whose are away. I have one son, Scott, our oldest, who lives and works in Pittsburgh. Our second son, Daniel is away at school at Northwestern. Daniel has a long tine girlfriend, Suzy, who is away at Illinois State. She is like a member of our family, so I always send her a care package too.

Stamps: Petite Patterns, Party Punch, Riveting Ink: Rose Red Paper: Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Whisper White Accessories: SU scallop, 1 1/4' and 1 3/8" circle, and SU Tab punches, scallop edge scissors, pale pink grosgrain ribbon and Pearson Chocolate Covered Mint Patties,

The Bag A Lope is filled with starlight mints. I used a standard business size envelope. I really like using the word window punch to make a hanger for the tag. The girls enjoyed making these, and especially using the punches.

Stamps: Love Ya Ink: Pixie Pink, Real Red Paper: SU WW, Real Red, Pretty in Pink Accessories: Tag, Small Tag, Word Window, and Double Slot Punches, Scallop scissors, gold cord, and red grosgrain ribbon



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jeni said...

What darling ideas. I bet the girls absolutely loved making them. TFS